Please follow the steps below to apply for a Global Service Program
- Review the program options
- Once you select a program, click “Apply Now” at the top or bottom of the page. This will direct you to the mystudyabroad application for the program of your choice. All applications are submitted online – paper applications will not be accepted.
- Log in to the myStudyAbroad site using your MU Pawprint and password. If you do not have a MU Pawprint and password, please review the information for non-MU/visiting students.
The Global Service Program application consists the following items:
- Signature Documents: items you will view and digitally sign to indicate your agreement and understanding. You must review and digitally sign ALL of the Signature Documents listed.
- Application Questionnaires: items you will view and complete. You may begin a questionnaire and save it for later completion, but note that you must click “Submit” on each Questionnaire in order for it to be logged as complete and ready for review.
Please note the following:
The following Application Questionnaires are REQUIRED:
- Application Certification
- Service Learning:
- 500 word Personal Statement
You are NOT required to complete the following Application Questionnaires: Scholarships
You can only submit your application once all the items required items have been completed. If you have any questions about your application please contact our Global Service staff who will be happy to assist you.
Complete and submit your Global Service online application by the appropriate deadline:
- Please refer to the individual program for the deadline dates, as these can vary from program to program. Preference is given to students who submit their application early.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org